Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Alkaline Water, what they don't want you to know...

Alkaline Water Revealed 
Jason (858) 353-4640



Greetings,

Focus your attention on how to live fully!

I don't suppose you knew a Nobel Prize 
was given for a Cancer Cure, did you?

In fact, a scientist by the name of Otto Warburg
was given a Nobel Prize for a cancer cure. (see below)


You shouldn't believe his cancer ( OH- ion),
would help everyone, could you?

I suppose your next question might be is how
do we get OH- ions, right?

Furthermore, you don't think the ONLY 
way to cure cancer or disease is through 
a drug, would you not?

Because this fact is true according to the FDA.

Don't believe me, check for yourself.


A cancer cure discovered OH- ion as the cure.

Incidentally, there are ways to create OH-ions..



http://www.fda.gov/Food/DietarySupplements/ConsumerInformation/ucm191930.htm

Jason Toohey
Senior Health Consultant
Personal Fitness Advisor
(858) 353-4640

1 comment:

  1. I like very much what you are doing,Jason. I hope,soon,to be able to afford the machine that I want. I will be in contact.

    ReplyDelete